What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- Location Information: When you use the Services for transportation or delivery, we collect precise location data about the trip from the Hexaride app used by
the Driver. If you permit the Hexaride app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“platform”), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in
the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Contacts Information: If you permit the Hexaride app to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we
may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the GPS data, date and time of the vehicle locations, other students present in the vehicle at any time, videos captured inside the vehicles, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Usage and Preference Information: We collect information about how you and site visitors interact with our Services, preferences expressed, and settings chosen.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and
file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Call and SMS Data : Our Services facilitate communications between Users and Drivers. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including
the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times,
app features or screens viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Important Information About Platform Permissions
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first
time the Hexaride app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Hexaride app seeks before you first use the app, and
your use of the app constitutes your consent. To learn about the platform-level permissions that the app seeks, please visit our new iOS Permissions page and Android Permissions page.
Sometimes these permissions require
more explanation than the platforms themselves provide, and the permissions we request will change over time, so we’ve created these pages to serve as authoritative and up-to-date resources for our users.
Information We Collect From Other Sources.
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example:
- If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Hexaride account with a payment provider (e.g., PayTM) or social media service (e.g., Facebook), or if you engage with
a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
- If you also interact with our Services in another capacity, for instance as a Driver or user of other apps we provide, we may combine or associate that information
with information we have collected from you in your capacity as a User or rider.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related
information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Drivers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct
data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send or facilitate communications (i) between you and a Driver, such as estimated times of arrival (ETAs), or (ii) between you and a contact of yours at your direction
in connection with your use of certain features, such as referrals, invites, video clips, or ETA sharing;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Hexaride and other
companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use Malware Scanning?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit
information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party
services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu
to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
Other Important Sharing:-
We may share your information:
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation,
or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service,
or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hexaride or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion
of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features:-
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your
friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others:-
SDKs, and other technologies to identify your device when you visit our site and use our Services, as well as when you visit other online sites and services. For more information about these technologies and service providers, please refer to
our Cookie Statement.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating
our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies,
or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We will may share your Personally Identifiable Information to Police or any Government Authority for investigation purpose in related to any road accident case or any other accident case unless they provide order/orders from concerned Courts.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content
and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Information Technology Act (Amended), 2008
Under Section 43 A Compensation for failure to protect data (Inserted vide ITAA 2006)
Where a body corporate, possessing, dealing or handling any sensitive personal data or information in a computer resource which it owns, controls or operates, is negligent in implementing and maintaining reasonable security practices
and procedures and thereby causes wrongful loss or wrongful gain to any person, such body corporate shall be liable to pay damages by way of compensation, not exceeding five crore rupees, to the person so affected. (Change vide ITAA 2008)
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Explanation: For the purposes of this section
- a"body corporate" means any company and includes a firm, sole proprietorship or other association of individuals engaged in commercial or professional activities
- b"reasonable security practices and procedures" means security practices and procedures designed to protect such information from unauthorised access, damage, use, modification,
disclosure or impairment, as may be specified in an agreement between the parties or as may be specified in any law for the time being in force and in the absence of such agreement or any law, such reasonable security practices and procedures,
as may be prescribed by the Central Government in consultation with such professional bodies or associations as it may deem fit.
- c"sensitive personal data or information" means such personal information as may be prescribed by the Central Government in consultation with such professional bodies or associations
as it may deem fit.
According to IT Act (amended), 2008 we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- a) By emailing us
- b) By calling us
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at __________________. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as
required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve
the issue before deleting your information.
Hexaride will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
We request permission for our app’s collection of precise location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location
settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services. Additionally, disabling our app’s collection of precise location from your device will not limit our ability to collect your trip
location information from a Driver's device nor our ability to derive approximate location from your IP address.
We may also seek permission for our app’s collection and syncing of contact information from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our
ongoing business relations.
Cookies and Advertising
Please refer to our Cookie Statement for more information about your choices around cookies and related technologies.
Changes to the Statement
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use
of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles
and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
We will notify you via phone call
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with IT Act (Amended), 2008 we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.